This homemade Mango Ice Cream recipe is creamy, dreamy and super delicious! WIth only 3 ingredients, this homemade Mango Ice Cream is the perfect easy dessert! No matter the season, mango is my favourite flavour of ice cream and I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Makes about 2 Liters of Mango Ice Cream
- 4 Mangoes (600 grams mango pulp)
- 1 can of Condensed Milk (300 ml)
- 2 cups Whipping Cream (480 ml)
- In a blender, puree the mangoes. Once the mangoes are well pureed, add the condensed milk and blend together.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer whip up the whipping cream till you get soft peaks.
- Now fold in the mango mix with the whipped cream.
- Pour the ice cream mix into a freezer safe container and put a plastic wrap touching the top of the ice cream before closing the container. Pop it into the freezer for about 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, pour the semi-formed ice cream into a bowl and with the hand mixer on a low speed, churn it up for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now transfer it back into the container and once again put a plastic wrap on the top before covering and placing it back into the freezer.
- Allow the ice cream to set for at least 6 hour before you scoop it into a bowl or a crispy waffle cone, toss in some fresh mango cubes and garnish with mint leaves.