That’s what you call a delicious Shrimp Scampi bursting with flavour! This Shrimp Scampi is ready in minutes and is the perfect weeknight meal. The shrimps are smothered in a buttery, lemony, garlic sauce and pair well with toasted baguette or spaghetti!
- 20 large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup White Wine (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Peel, devein and wash the shrimp.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and a splash of white wine.
- Pour half the sauce into an oven safe dish and arrange the shrimp to cover the bottom of the dish. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Now pour over the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and fresh parsley.
- Bake at 400 for 12 minutes and enjoy with some toasted baguette or spaghetti.