This Crab Rangoon recipe is worth all the hype! A creamy crab filling is wrapped in a crispy shell to make the perfect appetizer.
- 1 cup Imitation Crab Meat, finely diced
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Scallion Stalks, finely diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 40 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 litre Vegetable Oil
- Finely dice the imitation crab meat and scallions. Add them to a bowl with softened cream cheese.
- Add some minced garlic, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix it all together till it is well combined.
- Brush the wonton wrappers lightly with water and place a dollop of the filling in the centre of the wrapper.
- To get the classic crab rangoon shape, pinch all four of the sides of the wrapper together.
- Heat up enough oil to deep fry the crab rangoons for about a minute till they are golden and crispy.