If you are looking for a 5-minute meal that you can whip together in a snap, this Chili Oil Ramen is just the thing for you! We have been loving Chili Oil recently because it is so versatile and packed with flavour. Once you make your ramen this way, you will never go back!
- 1 pack of Ramen Noodles
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- ¼ sheet of Seaweed
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the ramen noodles as per the instructions on the packet.
- In a heat-safe bowl, add the chili flakes, sesame seeds, minced garlic clove, soy sauce, and sriracha. Keep the mix aside.
- In a small pot, heat the vegetable oil till smoking hot and pour it over the spice mix and hear it sizzle. Give it a quick stir to blend.
- Add the cooked ramen noodles and toss to cover the noodles with the chili oil.
- Top with a fried egg and chopped seaweed.