Today we are going to be making the absolute BEST chocolate chip cookie bars ever. With 10 minutes of prep, this no fail recipe comes together before you know it!
- 1 cup (225 grams) Unsalted Butter, soften
- ¾ cup (155 grams) Light Brown Sugar, packed
- ¼ cup (50 grams) White Granulated Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1½ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups (260 grams) All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2¼ cups (350 grams) Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 325F/160C.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white granulated sugar.
- Using a spatula blend in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, whisk together the all purpose flour, baking soda and salt until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and gently bring them together.
- Now toss in 2 cups of the chocolate chips and fold them in until well distributed.
- Put the cookie dough into a well lined 8”x8” baking tray and top with ¼ cup of chocolate chips.
- Bake the cookie bars for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the baking tray and cutting into desired sized squares.