This creamy, dreamy, melt in your mouth Chocolate Walnut Fudge is the perfect Christmas treat! With a few ingredients, this Chocolate Walnut Fudge comes together in minutes. I am sure you are going to love this easy peasy recipe!
Ingredients – Makes 25 – 1.5” size fudge pieces
- 450 grams Semi-Sweet/ Bittersweet Chocolate Chips/Chocolate Slab
- 1 can (14 oz 396 grams) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 200 grams (1 ¾ cups) Walnuts, chopped
- Line an 8”x8” dish/pan with parchment paper leaving a small overhang.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and salt. Microwave in 30 seconds increments for about a minute. Give the mix a stir and if the chocolate is just shy of melted, place the bowl back in the microwave for another 10 seconds.
- Add the butter and vanilla extract. Mix everything together till all the chocolate and butter have melted and the vanilla is well mixed in.
- Toss in the walnuts, keeping back just a few to top the fudge. Give the fudge a good mix to make sure the walnuts get well distributed.
- Empty the fudge into the lined dish/pan, cover it, and place it in the refrigerator for an hour to set.
- Once set, remove the fudge from the dish and peel off the parchment paper. Cut into desired size pieces and enjoy!