This creamy, dreamy, melt in your mouth Chocolate Fudge is the perfect holiday treat! With a few ingredients, this Chocolate Fudge comes together in minutes. I am sure you are going to love this easy peasy recipe!
- 3 ½ cups (28 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 cups (680 grams) Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Lightly brush an 8”x8” tray with butter and line with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
- Now in a microwave safe bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, butter and salt.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for a total of 2 minutes, 1 minute at a time in 30 seconds increments, stirring between the minutes.
- After two minutes give the mixture a stir till all the chocolate chips in the bowl melt with the heat in the chocolate fudge.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix it into the fudge.
- Pour the chocolate fudge into the prepared tray and using a spatula give the fudge an uneven texture on the top.
- Cover the fudge with an aluminum foil or plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator until set. Overnight is best.
- To unmold the fudge, pull the parchment paper overhangs and remove it from the tray. Gently peel off the parchment paper and cut into desired size cubes.
- This fudge makes an excellent gift for the holiday season.