This quick and easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream recipe is a winner! With only 3 ingredients, this ice cream requires no machine or churning and is ready in minutes. This is the perfect summer dessert recipe!
- 1¾ cups (225 grams) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2½ cups (360 grams) Heavy Whipping Cream
- In a medium size microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until melted (1 minute should be just enough). Stir till it turns smooth. Set it aside to cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or any bowl if you are using a hand mixer, add the heavy whipping cream. Beat the cream until it begins to form soft peaks.
- Gently mix the chocolate and condensed milk into the whipped cream until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Pour into a loaf pan. Cover the top with plastic wrap to prevent ice crystals from forming and freeze until firm, about 7-8 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Scoop and Enjoy!