Today we are going to be making delicious Salted Caramel Fudge! This Salted Caramel Fudge is the perfect sweet and savoury treat to share with your friends and family for Christmas!
- 160g White Granulated Sugar
- 100 ml Water
- 120 ml Heavy Cream, room temperature
- 125 grams Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 397grams (1 can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 300 grams White Chocolate, chopped into pieces
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Sea Salt Flakes
- Brush on some butter on the bottom and sides of an 8”x 8” cake pan, line it with parchment paper, and keep it aside
- In a heavy bottom pot, add the sugar and water. Give it a quick stir and on medium heat allow the sugar to melt and caramelize till you get the desired colour.
- Pour in the heavy cream and cook till the mixture thickens
- Now add the butter and salt and stir till the butter melts and the mixture thickens once again
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and cook till the mixture begins to thicken
- Turn off the heat and add the white chocolate and vanilla extract. Keep stirring the mixture till the chocolate melts and the mixture cools and comes to room temperature.
- Pour into the prepared cake pan and now using a spatula, you can texture the top of the fudge and sprinkle on some sea salt flakes
- Cover the cake pan and place it in the refrigerator to set for 6-8 hours
- Unmold the fudge from the cake pan, peel off the parchment paper from the sides, cut into desired-size pieces, and enjoy!