This meal prep Chia Pudding is a healthy and easy way to kickstart your day! With this meal prep recipe, In the morning, all you have to do is give it a stir and top with your choice of goodness.
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey, optional
- 2 tbsp Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Blackberries
- 2 tbsp Strawberries, diced
- 1 tbsp Almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- In a container, add the chia seeds and pour in the milk. For some optional sweetness, add in the honey.
- Give it a stir, pop on the lid and place them in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, give it a stir and then top with your choice of goodness. I added fresh berries – raspberries, blackberries and diced strawberries.
- For a crunch and more nutrients, toss on some chopped almonds and pumpkin seeds.