This easy Mini Cheesecakes recipe is my go-to for any party because my guests always enjoy the creamy texture and crunchy base! I have topped the mini cheesecakes with fresh fruit and nuts for a burst of flavour. I’m sure you are going to love this easy dessert recipe!
For the Base
- 1½ cups (150 grams) Graham Crackers, crumbs
- 1½ tbsp White Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cups (60 grams) Unsalted Butter, melted
For the Cheese Filling
- 2 cups (450 grams) Cream Cheese, block, full fat, room temperature
- ½ cup (100 grams) White Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup(80 grams) Sour Cream, full fat, room temperature
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1½ tbsp (14 grams) All-Purpose Flour
For the Base
- Using a food processor, blend the graham crackers into a fine crumb.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add the sugar. Give it a quick mix so that the sugar gets well distributed with the crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and mix it well till you get a wet sand-like texture.
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners and add a spoonful of the crumb mixture to each lined cup, press the mixture tightly and evenly using a ⅓ cup measure as your tool. Now set the prepared muffin tray aside.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Using an electric hand mixer, cream the cream cheese on a medium speed till smooth and creamy.
- While mixing, gradually add in the sugar. Scrape down the bowl and give it one more mix.
- Next you are going to add the sour cream and mix until well combined.
- Now you want to turn your mixer to stir and add in the eggs one at a time, mixing until just incorporated.
- Add in vanilla extract, lemon zest, lemon juice, and flour and mix on stir until just combined.
- Now with a spatula give it a final mix to make sure all the ingredients are well incorporated and you have a silky smooth batter.
- Using a trigger release ice cream scoop, divide the cheesecake filling into the prepared muffin tray. Gently shake the tray to even out the surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 320ºF (160ºC) on the center rack for 15-20 minutes or until the top of the cheesecakes are just set.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely in the tray at room temperature. Place the tray in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours for the cheesecakes to firm up before decorating.
- Decorate with berries, jam, whipped cream, salted caramel, and nuts
- This is a great make-ahead dessert and this recipe can be doubled without any adjustments.
- The mini cheesecakes can be kept in an airtight container and refrigerated (prior to decoration) for up to one week and they can even be placed in the freezer for a couple of months.