Let’s make the most delicious and succulent Pork Tenderloin that comes together in minutes! This Pork Tenderloin is seasoned to perfection and makes the best entrée. You are definitely going to love this recipe for Easter and beyond!
- 1 (600 grams) Pork Tenderloin
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Dry Oregano
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Salt, or to taste
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp Rosemary, diced
- ¼ tsp Thyme, diced
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Wash the pork tenderloin and using a knife, clean it removing any membrane or silver skin.
- In a small bowl, make a dry rub by mixing the garlic powder, onion powder, cumin powder, smoked paprika, dry oregano, black pepper powder, and salt.
- Sprinkle and pat the dry rub down on all sides of the pork tenderloin.
- Once the pork tenderloin has been coated all around with the dry rub, drizzle on the lemon juice and oil and pat them down on the pork once again.
- Cover and allow the pork tenderloin to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C and to a heated skillet on medium-high heat, toss in the butter.
- When the butter has melted, place the marinated pork tenderloin in the skillet and sear it on all sides until you get some colour on it.
- Once the pork tenderloin has seared on all sides, place the skillet in the oven if you are using an oven-proof skillet. Otherwise, transfer the pork tenderloin to a baking dish or baking tray and allow it to cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave it to rest for about 10 minutes before cutting it with a serrated knife for a clean cut.
- Serve on a bed of creamy mashed potato and pour on some of the buttery drippings from the skillet.