Let’s make Poached Eggs in 1 – 2 – 3! This is my no-fuss, method to get the perfect, restaurant-style, Poached Eggs in minutes. This super easy recipe will leave you brunching at home!
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Chilli Flakes
- Set a pot of water to boil and add the vinegar
- Crack the egg into a mesh sieve and strain out the loose egg white and lay the stained egg in a small bowl
- Use a spoon or a whisk to stir the boiling water in a circular motion to create a vortex and drop the egg in the center of the vortex
- After three minutes, removed the poached egg with a slotted spoon to drain off the water and lay it on a paper towel to dry
- Season the poached egg with salt, pepper, and chilli flakes