Get ready to enjoy this refreshing Coconut Pudding! With just a few ingredients, this Coconut Pudding comes together in minutes. Perfect for a warm summer day, this is a must-try dessert!
- ¼ cup ( 30 grams) Cornstarch
- 2 cups (500ml) Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup (50 grams) White Granulated Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- Brush a little coconut oil on a 5” or 6” glass bowl and keep it aside
- Add the cornstarch to a heavy bottom saucepan or pot
- Add ¼ cup of coconut milk to it to make a slurry. Once the slurry is smooth, add the remaining milk and give it a mix.
- Now add the sugar and salt and stir till well blended
- Put the pot over medium-low heat and cook the mixture while stirring constantly, till it begins to thicken. This should take about 15 minutes.
- Now pour it into the greased glass bowl and leave it to cool till it comes to room temperature
- Cover and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours before unmoulding
- Decorate with sweetened desiccated coconut, slivered almonds, and mint leaves
- Cut into wedges and serve chilled