Today we are making Salmon Patties, and wait till you try them! These patties are loaded with flaky salmon and a lot of flavour. They are a quick and easy meal to put together!
- 2 (213 grams) cans Salmon, drained
- ½ cup Onion, finely diced
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Green Chili, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup (3 slices) Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt, to taste
- ½ tsp Pepper, to taste
- Oil for frying
- Place the drained salmon in a bowl, remove the bones and skin. Now gently mash the salmon with a fork till you get flakes.
- In a mini chopper or food processor, put the three slices of bread and process to make fresh bread crumbs. Keep it aside.
- To the bowl with the salmon, add the chopped onion, red pepper, parsley, dijon mustard, garlic, green chili, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Now gently mix all the ingredients till they are well combined and then with a light hand, shape into patties.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and place 4 patties at a time. Cook the patties for about 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve hot with a side of salad and homemade Tartar Sauce.