Today we are going to be making a 2 ingredient, 2-minute Peanut Butter Fudge. This is a super easy dessert recipe that has become a holiday favourite among my family! If you are a fan of peanut butter, this fudge is for you!
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 450 grams (1 can 16 0z) Peanut Butter, smooth or crunchy
- 450 grams (1 tup 16 oz)) Vanilla Frosting (If you cannot get ready store-bought frosting, I have the recipe listed below)
- Brush a 7’x7” baking dish with butter or non-stick cooking spray. Cut and fit parchment paper inside the baking dish leaving an overhand.
- Empty the peanut butter into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute till melted. Give it a quick stir.
- Empty the frosting in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute till melted.
- Pour liquid peanut butter and melted frosting into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Now pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Refrigerate for approximately 4 hours for it to set up.
- Take the fudge out of the baking dish by pulling the parchment paper out of the pan. Peel off the parchment paper from the sides of the fudge and cut the fudge into squares.
- The fudge can be stored in an airtight container and can be placed on the counter.
- 375 grams Butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 585 grams Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Salt, optional
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl.
- With an electric mixer on a low speed bring them together.
- Gradually increase the speed of the mixer to medium-high to get a smooth creamy frosting.