Brunch at home with my Italian-inspired avocado toast recipe. This is one of my favourite breakfast recipes with fresh avocados topped with prosciutto and a poached egg. This is sure to make your avocado toast dreams come true!
- 1 Avocado
- 2 slices of toast
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 2 poached eggs
- Chilli Flakes
- Toast two slices of bread
- Cut an avocado in half and use your knife to remove the seed. Then cut the avocado into quarters and remove the outside peel.
- Cut the avocado into thin slices and use your knife to spread the slices
- Place the spread slices on the toast
- Add some prosciutto on top of the avocado
- Place a poached egg on top of the prosciutto and season it with salt, pepper, and chilli flakes