This Mixed Berry Baked Oats is just the breakfast you need to kick off the new year on a fresh start! With 2 easy steps – blend and bake, these baked oats are so easy to enjoy!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In a blender, toss in the rolled oats, baking powder, salt, sugar, egg, milk of your choice and vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth and pour into an oven-safe bowl.
- Add some chopped strawberries and blueberries. Give the batter a light swirl to evenly distribute the berries.
- Bake in an oven preheated at 375 degrees F for about 25 minutes.