It’s summer time, it’s campfire time, it’s time to make a S’mores Milkshake. We’re going to take S’mores over the top and make a decadent, creamy, S’mores Milkshake.
Ingredients (Makes 3 Milkshakes)
- 2 cups + 3 scoops Ice Cream (for topping)
- 2 cups + 2 tbsp Milk (for the ganache)
- ½ cup Milk Powder
- 12 – 15 Marshmallows
- 7 Gram Crackers (2 whole crackers for decorating)
- 2 Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- Place the marshmallows in a baking tray in a single layer and broil them in the oven for just 30 seconds to a minute till you get a lovely toasty look to the marshmallows. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows while toasting to avoid burning.
- Place the gram crackers in a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin, roll them into crumbs.
- Cut the chocolate into bits and reserve about 15 bits for later.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments till it just melted.
- Now using a spoon, decorate your glass. Brush on some chocolate on the rim to create a rustic look.
- Rim the glass with some of the gram cracker crumbs and place the reserved chocolate bits around the glass.
- To the remaining melted chocolate, add 2 tbsp of milk and melt in the microwave. Mix to combine and create a ganache.
- To a blender, add the ice cream, milk, milk powder, gram cracker crumbs, chocolate ganache and toasted marshmallows. Blend it till all the ingredients get well combined.
- Pour the milkshake into the prepared glasses
- Top the milkshakes with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzle on some chocolate ganache and sprinkle some gram cracker crumbs.
- Finish it off with a gram cracker and a toasted marshmallow.