Today I am going to share with you my secret to the smoothest, most creamy Mango Pudding! I am very fond of mangoes and this pudding is one of my favourite easy desserts. This mango season, my pudding recipe is a must-try!
- 2 Mangoes (3 cups, 525 grams mango Chunks) ½ cup keep aside for decoration
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Gelatine (2 packets)
- ½ cup Cold Water
- 250 ml Heavy Cream
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- To a blender add 2 ½ cups (375 grams) of mango chunks and add half a cup of milk. Puree till you get a smooth mixture.
- In a bowl, add the cold water and the gelatine. Allow the gelatine to bloom.
- In a pot, add the heavy cream and sugar and on a medium heat, allow the cream to steep. When the cream steeps, switch off the stove and add in the bloomed gelatine. Give it a quick mix so that the gelatine dissolves in the cream.
- Now in two batches, add the puree mangoes to the cream mixture, whisking continuously till you get a smooth consistency to the pudding mixture.
- Pour the pudding mixture into the desired serving bowls. Cover the bowls with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for three hours until the pudding sets.
- Once the pudding has set, decorate it with whipping cream, mango pieces and mint for a touch of freshness. Enjoy!