These delicious Roasted Potatoes are the ultimate addition to any meal! You are going to love these easy roasted potatoes flavoured with garlic, herbs and topped with parmesan cheese. I will be platin’ these up with my Roast Chicken for Easter!
- 1½ kg Baby Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Thyme, finely chopped
- 6 pods Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Cut the potatoes into halves.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. To the boiling water. add salt and toss in the cut potatoes. Allow the potatoes to parboil for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and set the potatoes aside.
- In a pan, add the butter and oil and on a medium heat allow the butter to melt and oil to heat. Add in the finely chopped garlic, rosemary and thyme. Sauté till the garlic begins to turn golden brown and the oil and butter to get aromatic. Pour the mix through a sieve and preserve the fried garlic and herbs.
- Add the paprika to the infused butter and oil. Sprinkle a bit more salt and pepper. Pour the infused butter and oil mix over the parboiled potatoes and toss them around.
- Place the coated potatoes on a baking sheet cut side down and roast them in a preheated oven 425F for 15 minutes. Flip the potatoes over and continue to bake for another 15 minutes. Finally, broil the potatoes on high for 5 minutes.
- Plate the roasted potatoes and toss on the fried garlic and herb mix. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese