Today let’s make the ultimate Steak Sandwich, which is so easy to prepare! Learn how to make the perfect steak in the ChefMaker, which is a kitchen appliance like no other! It integrates the functions of many appliances to become the busy home chef’s dream. With the exclusive patented CombiCookTM technology, you can make the most perfect meal, without hassle or expertise!
- 1 Ribeye Steak
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Coarse Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 White Onion
- 3 slices White Cheddar Cheese, or of your choice
- ½ French Baguette
- Dab the steak with a clean paper towel to remove any moisture.
- Brush the steak on both sides with melted butter and then season with salt and pepper
- Cook to your preferred doneness in the ChefMaker. Once cooked allow the steak to rest for a few minutes.
- Coarsely chop the onion and toss in a knob of butter in a heated skillet. Once the butter has melted, add the onion to the skillet and sauté till the onions turn translucent and get some colour.
- Slice the bread into two and lightly brush on some butter. Toast the bread in the ChefMaker till it turns golden and crispy.
- Apply a little mayonnaise on one side of the bread. Slice the steak into thin strips and place them on the bread. Top the steak with the sautéed onions.
- On the top half of the bread, place the sliced cheese and melt the cheese just a little bit in the ChefMaker. Now place the half of the bread with the melted cheese on top to close the sandwich.