Today I’m serving up this delicious creamy Potato Salad! This Potato Salad is the perfect side dish that comes together so effortlessly. I’m sure you are going to love this recipe and add it to your go-to favourites!
For The Salad
- 5 Yellow Flesh Potatoes
- ½ Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 Bacon Slices (crumbled)
- ½ cup Toasted Pecans (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Dill (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Chives (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Parsley (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
For The Dressing
- 3 Boiled Eggs (Mashed)
- 1 cup Mayo
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp White Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Peel the potatoes and boil them on medium heat. Once boiled, drain out the water and allow them to cool completely.
- While the potatoes are cooling, in a medium bowl mash the eggs and add all the ingredients for the dressing. Mix it well till well combined.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, chop them into medium-sized chunks and add them to a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and the dressing to the bowl with the potatoes and mix till well incorporated and all the potatoes are coated with the dressing.
- Potato salad is best prepared the day before.